Daniel Wass did not have a dream debut with the Atlético de Madrid shirt. The Dane, who acted as right back, jumped onto the Camp Nou pitch after the break with the score 3-1. During the final stretch of the match he felt physical discomfort in his knee after a setback with Ferran Torres and he came to limp. At the end of the meeting he was lying on the grass with visible gestures of pain.
After all, how to recover Facebook if I forgot email and password If you are in this situation, know that there are countless ways to regain access to your account. Therefore, if you are not successful in the first alternative, you can resort to the other methods.
- How to recover an Instagram account
- TikTok: how to recover your account
To get started, we recommend that you try to recover your password. In a previous article, we taught you how to find your Facebook password. Many users don't know, but cell phones, browsers and even Windows can have this information stored.
How to recover facebook by phone number
If that doesn't work for you, go to the Facebook recovery page. This is the ideal solution for those who have a phone number registered in their account; but it also goes for people who are willing to test every email until they find the right one.
Download our app for iOS and Android and follow the main technology news in real time on your smartphone.
1. On the home screen, search for the username (or enter, one by one, all your emails);
2. Among the profiles displayed in the sequence, select yours;
3. Choose the option "Send code by SMS" and then perform verification to recover the password. If you do not have a number registered in your account or have lost access to it, click on the option “No more access?”;
4. On the next page, choose the “I can't access my email” button;
5. After that, enter a new email address and confirm. You can change it later, but until then, it will be the main one and the other addresses will be removed;
6. Finally, enter your full name and submit an identification document, such as RG or passport. After that, you will receive an email to complete the process.
Assuming that doesn't solve your problem, know that it's possible to recover Facebook without email, password or even phone. But, before proceeding, a warning: you may be mistaken in thinking that you forgot your credentials. After all, they may have changed.
When accounts on social networks are hacked, criminals often change login and registration information. Thus, they prevent holders from retrieving their profiles and stopping the action. So, be sure to try the method that we explained in the tutorial on how to recover a hacked or hacked Facebook. By this way, you can change the password from some confirmations.
How to recover facebook without any credentials
If you've made it this far, there's a chance you won't be able to get your Facebook back. But, before handing over the chips, test this last solution, which consists of using the profile of family or friends to regain access.
Well, to start you must find the account on the social network. But without the email, phone or name that are linked to the account, how to do that? The answer is simpler than it seems. The trick is to access shared photos, shared posts and, above all, messages exchanged between your friend's profile and yours.
This may take some time, but after a dedicated search, you are sure to succeed. With the account in hand, you can start the last phase of this battle. To do so, enter the profile and follow the instructions below.
1. Under the cover photo, find and select the three-dot button. Then click on “Get support or report profile”;
2. Among the available options, select “Another thing” and proceed;
3. Finally, click on the command “Recover this account” and follow the instructions on the page.
Still not able to recover your Facebook? Even if your chances are slim, they do exist. So call the platform support and tell us what happened. When submitting your request or message, remember to enter all the information you have about that account to confirm that it's really yours.
Read the article on Canaltech.
Trending on Canaltech:
- 10 old programming languages that are still popular in 2022
- 5 reasons NOT to buy the Hyundai HB20S
- One Piece | Netflix releases first day of filming
- How much does an electric car need to run to "pay itself"?
- Giro da Saúde: main symptom of Ômicron; vaccines and myocarditis: are they related?
What happened to Iván Armesto? Life has gone very well for the Spaniard after passing through the first edition of Big Brother. During his participation in the Telecinco reality show, he stood out for his self-confidence and his friendship with the winner, Ismael Beiro. He was third and his life changed completely after leaving the house. Before his time on television, he was 35 years old and was looking for a life as a tour guide in the Canary Islands. Now he is a successful businessman whose works are featured in the 2022 Goya Awards.
It is a shock for all fans of the ABC series " The Goldbergs ": Jeff Garlin, who plays the...
"Suspicion" is a thriller series from the Apple TV + streaming service. It is about the kidnapping of the son...
It was only at the beginning of December that Netflix increased the number of episodes of the exclusive anime "...
"Dynasty", is one of the popular series of the same name from the 1980s, is a great success on Netflix....
With "Servant", Apple TV + delivers another in-house production. The series by star director M. Night Shyamalan and Tony Basgallap...
"Raised by Wolves" with "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel is returning to streaming service HBO Max in early 2022 with season...
" Spider-Man: No Way Home " started in cinemas on December 15th and immediately turns the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)...