TweakDoor is currently one of the top rated unofficial app stores, a great alternative to the official app store with lots of third-party content. With tons of apps, games and more, downloading TweakDoor offers one of the best app sources and it's completely free.
How to download TweakDoor:
Downloading TweakDoor is simple enough – make sure your iPhone or iPad has a good internet connection.
- Open Safari browser and open linked TweakDoor download page
- Tap Download and wait for the app icon to load on the home screen
- Open your Settings app on iOS and click General > Profiles
- Tap trust profile TweakDoor
- Close Settings – your new app store is ready to use.
How to use TweakDoor:
- Open TweakDoor on your device
- Tap TweakDoor apps
- Tap any app or game to download
- Tap Install and follow any other onscreen instructions
- Your new app will be on the home screen when it is installed
What is TweakDoor?
In recent years, more and more third-party app stores have been launched as alternatives to Cydia – TweakDoor is the latest. These days, more and more people are using them as alternatives to the official app store, and TweakDoor offers a wide variety of third-party apps, games, and more, all for free and without the need for a jailbreak.
However, those of you who use it as a Cydia alternative should be aware that it won't contain everything – many jailbreak tweaks won't work without root access, so TweakDoor is more focused on modded content.
With TweakDoor, you get these features:
- Free of charge
- friendly interface
- A wide variety of apps, games and more
- Uses little space and resources on your device
- No jailbreak required
- Updated frequently with new content, security improvements, bug fixes and general improvements
- You don't need your Apple ID
- Uses the same privacy standards for installing official apps
However, TweakDoor has a downside – the app's certificate will likely be revoked because it's an unofficial app. You can prevent this by installing a trusted VPN.
How to delete TweakDoor:
If, for whatever reason, you need to get TweakDoor out of your device, it's very simple to do. Just choose one of the two methods below:
Method 1: Delete the Profile
- Open iOS Settings and tap General
- Go to Profiles and find the TweakDoor profile
- Tap and trust it and close Settings
Method 2: Delete the app icon
- Press and hold the TweakDoor icon
- All app icons should start moving – tap the x on the TweakDoor icon
- Tap Delete on the message that appears.
Both remove TweakDoor, leaving you free to reinstall it if you want.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Read the answers to all your questions
How safe and legal is TweakDoor?
100% safe and legal. First, there's no need to jailbreak, so you're not going against Apple. Second, regular updates keep you safe and secure and all apps are scanned before they enter the store – if an app crashes, it will be rejected. And lastly, it doesn't need any special permissions to run, which makes it cool to use.
It is an alternative to Cydia
Yes, but it doesn't offer the same level of access that Cydia did. Since jailbreak tweaks rely on root access, a lot of what you'll find on TweakDoor are third-party modified apps and games.
What devices are supported?
Any iOS device on iOS 10 or higher
How do I fix the white screen issue
Simply delete TweakDoor and then reinstall it.
What about the untrusted developer error?
Note the developer name in the error message:
- Go to Settings > General > Profile
- Tap the profile name and tap Trust
- Close Settings and try again – the error should be gone by now
There is no installation option
Are you running another version of TweakDoor? If so, this will cause a conflict. Delete TweakDoor from your device and start over.
Why should I use TweakDoor?
Because it offers one of the best selections of third-party apps and games and it's completely free. You can also make some adjustments.
Is it the same as Emus4U?
Mostly, yes. The two app developers are working together to ensure that you can use one of the apps at least on your device – if one doesn't work, try the other.
Can I use it on Android?
No, but there are plans to provide support at some point in the future. In the meantime, there are a few alternatives that Android users can try – Panda Helper, HappyMod, and ACMarket.
Download TweakDoor on your iPhone or iPad today and see what this new app store has to offer you. It's free to use, so go ahead and try it out today.